There’s a new minimally invasive facial rejuvenation treatment in town– and it’s giving traditional facelifts a serious run for their money.
The Profound Lift is the real deal, says New York City dermatologist Macrene Alexiades MD, PhD, FAAD, at a media briefing about the new Profound technology at Ai Fiori at Langham Place in New York City. The event was sponsored by Profound manufacturer, Syneron Candela.
“I like to call Profound an ‘injectable laser,’” she says. “It truly is the wave of the future in anti-aging treatments.”
The Profound system delivers radiofrequency energy through needles to boost our supply of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid from the inside out.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS