There’s a new minimally invasive facial rejuvenation treatment in town– and it’s giving traditional facelifts a serious run for their money.
The Profound Lift is the real deal, says New York City dermatologist Macrene Alexiades MD, PhD, FAAD, at a media briefing about the new Profound technology at Ai Fiori at Langham Place in New York City. The event was sponsored by Profound manufacturer, Syneron Candela.
“I like to call Profound an ‘injectable laser,’” she says. “It truly is the wave of the future in anti-aging treatments.”
The Profound system delivers radiofrequency energy through needles to boost our supply of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid from the inside out.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS