Photo Credit: kimberlysnyder.com
Nutritionist Kimberly Snyder recently teamed up with integrative medicine pioneer Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, to pen “Radical Beauty How To Transform Yourself from the Inside Out,” a new book on how to achieve an inner and an outer glow. Snyder sat down with Beauty in the Bag to discuss the new book, why it’s so radical and to share some of what she learned from Chopra.
BITB: How did you come up with the title Radical Beauty?
KS: “We’re redefining beauty to be an empowering, attainable concept for all women and people, versus the limited, shallow concept that is often circulated. Radical Beauty has nothing to do with trendy makeup, fleeting fads, or insecure comparisons with ot
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS