How can I get rid of a tattoo I have had since college?
Tattoos are one of those spur of the moment things you tend to regret at some point down the road- except maybe if you’re a rocker or a biker babe. They are also not so easy to get rid of – but lasers are the answer. Having a tattoo removed is much more expensive than getting it. Tattoo artists use heavy metals in their inks that can be resistant to many new laser technologies; for example, black has iron, blue has cobalt. The age of the tattoo and the ink that was used will factor in to how easy it is to obliterate – or not. The most commonly used lasers fall under the Q-switch category because of the short, high energy pul
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS