Photo Credit: esteelauder.com
Metallic color for the cooler months? Yes, says Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director for Estée Lauder.
The new Pure Color collection from Estée Lauder raises the concept of molten metal up a notch. The Metallics collection is all about wearing the cool sheen of metal on your eyes, lips, and skin. The nail lacquers are light but thick; the liquid-like shadows have vinyl-like finishes. For the nails, the lacquers have hyper-chromatics that highlight and dazzle.
Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
Above: Pure Color Metallics Nail Lacquer Swatches
The trick is all in the reflective formulation, which brings sophistication and edge to multi-dimensional color. The collection includes:
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON