Dr. Robert Leonard, founder and chief surgeon at Leonard Hair Transplant, is widely sought after for his soft touch, artistic eye and extensive knowledge about advanced hair loss. He is licensed in six states, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, and currently sees patients in seven offices – in Cranston, Rhode Island; Newton, Massachusetts; Braintree, Massachusetts; Hyannis on Cape Cod; Boston, Massachusetts; Worcester, Massachusetts; and Salem, New Hampshire. In addition to performing hair restoration surgery, he acts as a hair loss expert for ROGAINE®, educating others of the potential hair loss treatments hold.
Dr. Leonard is a past President of the International
Hair loss can be a traumatic and self esteem defeating experience for both men and woman. For those seeking state-of-the art solutions, The Bauman Medical Group of Boca Raton, Florida, offers multi-therapy approaches that include surgical hair transplants, laser therapy, nutritional supplements, and topical treatments. Founder and medical director, Alan Bauman, MD, has put together a practice and team exclusively dedicated to hair restoration. In fact, Dr. Bauman is one of only approximately 100 board-certified hair restoration surgeons in the world, and his patients come from all corners of the globe to seek his advice. In an exclusive interview with Beautyinthebag.com, Dr. Bauman explain
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS