Photo Credit: allure.com
Differin Gel is now available over the counter (OTC) – making it the first ever OTC acne product to contain a full prescription-strength retinoid.
Retinoids like Differin tame inflammation and prevent clogged pores from forming in the first place. Differin Gel 0.1% (adapalene) was approved for over-the-counter use in July 2016, and has been available in stores since Jan. 2017. In addition to the gel, the new OTC line includes Differin® Balancing Moisturizer and Differin® Balancing Cleanser.
As part of the launch, Galderma introduced a new commercial, a splashy digital campaign, a celebrity spokesperson (none other than Ashley Benson, star of Pretty Little Liars) and of course, a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY