During the holiday season, it’s likely to be a mad rush for planes, trains, and automobiles. But despite all the running around, most women want to maintain their glamour to the best extent possible; travel kits that go the extra mile (no pun intended) make complete sense. Below are a few favorites because they are effective, creative, and offer great value.
First Aid Beauty (FAB) Faves To Go Kit ($28)
This trio of beauty products is an ideal way to rev up your skincare routine. It contains a gentle Face Cleanser— good enough to use on sensitive skin because it contains
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY