A Plan For Your Pores
By Wendy Lewis, Beauty/Skincare Columnist – HealthNewsDigest.com
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Every woman thinks she has large pores. It is a very common lament. The younger you are, the less noticeable your pores will be because skin is tight and firm and plump. As you age, your skin gets slack and lazy and everything loosens up, including your pores.
Pores can often seem enlarged when they get blocked with oil and debris, so working to reduce that oil blockage may result in the appearance of smaller pores. Keeping pores clean is a good place to start. Regular exfoliation transforms clogged and enlarged pores. When cell production speeds up, the epidermis becomes
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS