Gregory R.D. Evans, MD, is just winding up his term as the president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a group that represents more than 94 percent of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the United States. Under his charge, the ASPS made significant strides in their campaign to promote awareness about breast reconstruction options following mastectomy—a subject that means a great deal to Evans.
The Chief of Plastic Surgery and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at University of California at Irvine, Evans is widely sought after for cancer reconstruction procedures including free-flap tissue transfer for head, neck and breast. He also specializes in the full spectrum of
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event