Gregory R.D. Evans, MD, is just winding up his term as the president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a group that represents more than 94 percent of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the United States. Under his charge, the ASPS made significant strides in their campaign to promote awareness about breast reconstruction options following mastectomy—a subject that means a great deal to Evans.
The Chief of Plastic Surgery and Professor of Biomedical Engineering at University of California at Irvine, Evans is widely sought after for cancer reconstruction procedures including free-flap tissue transfer for head, neck and breast. He also specializes in the full spectrum of
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY