The daughter and granddaughter of physicians, you could say that Dr. Emily Pollard was genetically predetermined to be a surgeon. But that would diminish her incredible accomplishments and career. Double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery, Dr. Pollard specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and women’s health issues at her practice in Philadelphia. She is also recognized for her experience in addressing the unique needs of women and men of different ethnic backgrounds.
Inspired by her father, a surgeon, Dr. Pollard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, and completed her general
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event