The daughter and granddaughter of physicians, you could say that Dr. Emily Pollard was genetically predetermined to be a surgeon. But that would diminish her incredible accomplishments and career. Double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery, Dr. Pollard specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and women’s health issues at her practice in Philadelphia. She is also recognized for her experience in addressing the unique needs of women and men of different ethnic backgrounds.
Inspired by her father, a surgeon, Dr. Pollard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, and completed her general
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY