Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
What started as a quest of curiosity as a young girl, quickly turned into a long and fulfilling journey to wellness for Naomi Whittel, Founder of Reserveage™ Nutrition.
Growing up in a family of chemists and scientists whose passion for an organic lifestyle (long before it was a trend) was an important foundation for Naomi. It guided her to turn to pure, whole ingredients taken from the earth for nutritional solutions.
This lifelong passion and purpose coupled with a wisdom of nature and the healthiest cultures around the world is how Reserveage Nutrition was founded.
BITB spoke with Naomi about living a healthier lifestyle and her favorite Reserveage Nutrition prod
The beauty industry is mourning the loss of Horst Rechelbacher, environmentalist, author, hairstylist, and founder of Aveda and Intelligent Nutrients. He died on February 15, 2014 in Minneapolis at the age of 72, after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2011. His creation of Aveda in 1978, which was inspired by Indian ayurvedic therapies, ushered in a new natural product consciousness in the world of beauty.
Reckelbacher was born in Klagenburt, Austria to an herbalist and shoemaker/designer. His childhood apartment was located across the street from a hair salon and by the age of 14, he became a hairstylist apprentice.
At age 17, he moved to Rome to work in a high-profile salo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY