Jana Blankenship grew up spending every summer in the tiny coastal town of Sorrento, Maine, hiking lush forests, swimming in the salty ocean and exploring the nearby islands. Her love for nature and the smells of the seaweed, ocean pine and wild roses first inspired Jana to create natural perfumes and eventually skincare, body care and haircare products. When friends wanted to start selling her products at their store, she knew she needed to start a company, and Captain Blankenship set sail.
Captain Blankenship is a small, women-run company in the Hudson River Valley and grew upon Jana’s mission to create organic beauty products that form a direct link with nature. From toner and face
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event