If you read yesterday’s post – a review of Bonding Over Beauty by Erika Katz – here’s a nifty product to share with your daughter. Tuff Scent scented nail polish was a celebrity fave back in the mid-90s when it was carried by trend setting venues like Fred Segal, Saks Fifth Avenue and Planet Blue. It’s relaunching now with 20 shades and scents divided among six different collections: Fire, Sunrise, Mineral, Water, Earth and Garden.
Scents run the gamut from flowers (rose) to fruit (cranberry) to spices (cinnamon). The scent releases as the polish dries and lasts up
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY