If you read yesterday’s post – a review of Bonding Over Beauty by Erika Katz – here’s a nifty product to share with your daughter. Tuff Scent scented nail polish was a celebrity fave back in the mid-90s when it was carried by trend setting venues like Fred Segal, Saks Fifth Avenue and Planet Blue. It’s relaunching now with 20 shades and scents divided among six different collections: Fire, Sunrise, Mineral, Water, Earth and Garden.
Scents run the gamut from flowers (rose) to fruit (cranberry) to spices (cinnamon). The scent releases as the polish dries and lasts up
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event