Photo Credit: pexels.com
I’ve been a big fan of Waterpik since I had my braces taken off a few decades ago. But I had one stuck under my sink for years and it was so big and cumbersome, that it rarely saw the light of day.
Enter the newest Waterpik Sidekick Flosser which is a huge step up. First of all, it’s literally a third of the size and so compact that you can take it with you anywhere or hide it in your desk drawer. It has its own discreet little charcoal gray zippered pouch and is even TSA-friendly. The new model also comes in your choice of 3 colors; white, rose gold and black.
Thankfully, this model doesn’t take up the kind of room of earlier renditions, so it fits easily on your sink counter top or b
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event