Forget the Guilt – Chocolate is Actually Good for Your Skin
You may think that chocolate and spinach don’t have much in common, but they are both loaded with antioxidants that contribute to radiant, brighter skin. Nuts, leafy greens and fruit are all good sources of essential nutrients that will help skin fight off signs of age and the damaging effects of the sun, according to the editors of Women’s Health magazine, who put together the following list of edible beauty secrets in the April issue.
Dark Chocolate: The sweet stuff contains high levels of potent antioxidants that can help protect your skin from sun damage as well as amp up blood flow to your tissues, which will in turn
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS