Photo Credit: www.thymes.com
The holidays are the time to celebrate your favorite things, and one of my favorites is the smell of a pine or fir forest. That’s why I’m just crazy about the Frasier Fir Candle ($26) from Thymes. The festive scent fills the room with the crisp, distinctive aroma of a verdant forest, perfect to evoke a sleigh ride through a snow covered fir lined road or a ski trip to Colorado.
The same seasonal scent is part of a larger collection that includes household and beauty essentials like dishwashing liquid, hand lotion, hand wash and home fragrance mist (sure to be a winner also).
The candle also comes as a votive ($11), perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer. Just scentsational!
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY