Photo Credit: www.thymes.com
The holidays are the time to celebrate your favorite things, and one of my favorites is the smell of a pine or fir forest. That’s why I’m just crazy about the Frasier Fir Candle ($26) from Thymes. The festive scent fills the room with the crisp, distinctive aroma of a verdant forest, perfect to evoke a sleigh ride through a snow covered fir lined road or a ski trip to Colorado.
The same seasonal scent is part of a larger collection that includes household and beauty essentials like dishwashing liquid, hand lotion, hand wash and home fragrance mist (sure to be a winner also).
The candle also comes as a votive ($11), perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer. Just scentsational!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event