Nothing beats a great night’s sleep. It can refresh your looks, boost your energy and confidence, and reset your whole attitude. Getting some quality shut eye can also help you bring your A-game by day.
I am now into month #3 of sleeping on my Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid mattress with memory foam that helps me sleep at an ideal temperature and all the trimmings. Honestly, I can’t remember ever sleeping on anything else.
What I’ve learned from battling chronic insomnia is that you have to treat bedtime in a special way. Power down, take a warm bath, have a cup of chamomile tea with lemon and honey or pour yourself a glass of cabernet, spray your pillow with your favorite scent, low
Ever since my college years, a good night’s sleep has been a luxury for me. When I had my daughter, I began to understand the value of enough sleep to function optimally. Every new mom knows what that is like. You catch a few zzzzs here and there, in between naps and feedings, and rarely sleep through the night until your kids are away at a dorm. Even during the teenage years, you’re awakened at 2, 3 and 4 AM to check that they got home safely.
Fast-forward to my career as a writer, entrepreneur, frequent flyer, and juggler of way too many hats. Sleep is still a challenge for me, and even more so. As a coffee lover, even a whiff of it gives me a craving. So when I’m out for a client dinne
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY