No steel magnolias here, just shiny, lustrous locks thanks to Klorane’s new Magnolia hair-care range. The three product line (shampoo, conditioner and leave-in spray), incorporates magnolia leaf wax, which mimics hair’s protective, natural hydrolipidic film to smooth the cuticle. The result is hair that is naturally protected, hydrated and extra shiny due to the light reflection quality of the hydrolipidic film.
Klorane, a French beauty company, uses magnolias harvested in the southwest of France, but interestingly the magnolia is a new world plant hailing from Louisiana. It was originally called the “Tulip Laurel,” but when it arrived in France in 1711 it was renamed in honor
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event