Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Mraz Robinson specializes in cosmetic, laser and surgical dermatology is always keeping up with the latest technology, in fact, she was one of the investigators in approval trial for Kybella. She was also one the lead investigators in the FDA clearance trial for Cellfina, and one of the first physicians to treat cellulite with the minimally invasive system. She and her colleagues strive to deliver the highest-quality care with the least amount of side effects.
Dr. Deanne Mraz Robinson sat down with BITB to tell us about the latest ingredients and technologies, and she spilled the secrets of what’s in her makeup bag.
1. As a cosmetic dermatologist, what are some o
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event