Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Lately, I’ve been noticing a lot more women embracing their gray instead of covering it up. It’s a look that’s been rocked by countless celebrities of all ages including Stacy London, Emmilou Harris, Kate Moss, Kylie Jenner and Zosia Mamet. Though it’s not something I’m personally planning on doing any time soon, it’s a look that’s appealing to many for a variety of reasons:
It can make you look modern if you do it right.
It can save you a lot of cash, especially if you color at the salon.
It can be stress-free since there are no telltale roots to hide until your next touch-up.
Of course, a downside to letting it grow in gray is that there’s usually a growing out period that’s of
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event