We have all heard about the beauty benefits of berries, coffee and even pomegranate. Now add the ancient grain quinoa to the list of edible beauty aids. The super protein rich quinoa – it was a staple of the Incas and contains more protein than any other grain – is included in Phyto Organics ChromaLife Colour Retention System from Nexxus. Because of its amazing amount of hydrolized protein, quinoa reportedly binds to the hair shaft and penetrates the cortex, helping to repair and restore moisture, pliability and shine.
Photo Credit: www.nexxus.com
The ChromaLife lineup includes shampoo ($18), conditioner ($20), treatment product ($24) and hair spray ($16), all available at salons n
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event