Photo Credit: bodyfactory.com
BodyFactory Skin Care takes a unique approach to beauty and wellness, and with three Manhattan locations already, it’s fair to say that this nascent medspa is taking the Big Apple by storm.
While medspas are nothing new, BodyFactory Skin Care offers memberships in addition to one-off services. A monthly fee of $99 plus taxes buys you two facials per month (one full facial and a micro facial/booster treatment). It also locks in great prices on other services on the medspa menu, namely Botox, Juvéderm, Kybella, laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, HydraFacial MD and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections, with more services being added on a regular basis.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY