Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’m a Francophile. I love the architecture, the accents, the cuisine, the mani, the kissing, the decor, and just about everything else associated with the French, though I must admit I’ve never had the honor of stepping foot in the country. It’s been on my travel list forever but one thing or another always takes precedence and I have yet to make it there. I’m hopeful that by this time next year I won’t be able to say the same thing and I’ll get to experience it up close and personal.
Whether you’re a Francophile yourself or not, I’m sure we can all agree that French women have style. They have that extra special quality that makes them look effortlessly chic whether they’re dressed up o
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event