Photo Credit: sephora.com
If your day doesn’t start until you’ve had your first cup of coffee, you’ll be glad to know that the same pick-me-up benefits are available for your skin. Coffee and caffeine derivatives are used as ingredients in many lotions, soaps, scrubs, fragrances and lip balm. Caffeine, a vasodilator, firms and tones the skin by slightly constricting blood cells and giving an even appearance, making it a perfect key ingredient for cellulite treatments.
Rich in antioxidants, coffee works to neutralize free radical damage caused by environmental factors. Plus, it tightens, firms and reduces redness making it a treatment option for rosacea. And in the eye area, it helps tighten fine lines and smoo
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event