Photo Credit: TrilogySpaHoldings.com
Bienvenue Sisley Spa! At long last the first full service Sisley-Paris Spa in North America recently opened at the iconic Carlyle Hotel on Madison Avenue, the home of the smoky Bemelmans Bar and the beloved Cafe Carlyle where well heeled New Yorkers flock for live New Orleans jazz.
The stunning new spa features the renowned French skincare techniques and sweet smelling creams, masques, and serums of Sisley-Paris. The international luxury beauty brand is known for sourcing trend-setting natural plant extracts that deliver the best skincare results. Some of their cult classics include Sisleya Global Anti-Age ($490) and the uber luxe Supremiya Cream ($795). Another perennial favorite is their
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY