La Roche-Posay is on a mission to save us from ourselves by changing our sun protection behavior – or lack thereof. Now in its second year, the SOS – Save Our Skin campaign has spread the message of urgency about using daily SPF all over the web to encourage regular skin checks which can save lives.
This year’s SOS – Save Our Skin campaign is all about education and skin checks. 1,995 kits containing all the tools they need to inform patients about skin checks. Plus there is a new iPhone application, “My UV Check,” which provides a daily index for UVA/UVB exposure whereever you are so you know how to protect your skin.
La Roche-Posay is generously supporting the Women’s Der
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event