La Roche-Posay is on a mission to save us from ourselves by changing our sun protection behavior – or lack thereof. Now in its second year, the SOS – Save Our Skin campaign has spread the message of urgency about using daily SPF all over the web to encourage regular skin checks which can save lives.
This year’s SOS – Save Our Skin campaign is all about education and skin checks. 1,995 kits containing all the tools they need to inform patients about skin checks. Plus there is a new iPhone application, “My UV Check,” which provides a daily index for UVA/UVB exposure whereever you are so you know how to protect your skin.
La Roche-Posay is generously supporting the Women’s Der
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY