Keats once wrote, “A thing of beauty is a joy forever,” and that line could certainly apply to most of Erno Laszlo products. Its new Phormula 3-9 Eye Repair is no different.
The classic “pHormula” line started in the 1920s in Hungary with the creation of formula 3-1, the precursor to today’s 3-9, which saved many a celebrity’s (including Hungary’s princess Stephanie) face.
Priced at $175, this new rich and emollient cream comes in the brand’s signature black and white jar, the colors reminiscent of a half-moon cookie or a box of chess pieces. It is a gel formulation, so it’s as light as jelly, and it contains active ingredients. One of the gel’s salient features is that it cools on
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event