Keats once wrote, “A thing of beauty is a joy forever,” and that line could certainly apply to most of Erno Laszlo products. Its new Phormula 3-9 Eye Repair is no different.
The classic “pHormula” line started in the 1920s in Hungary with the creation of formula 3-1, the precursor to today’s 3-9, which saved many a celebrity’s (including Hungary’s princess Stephanie) face.
Priced at $175, this new rich and emollient cream comes in the brand’s signature black and white jar, the colors reminiscent of a half-moon cookie or a box of chess pieces. It is a gel formulation, so it’s as light as jelly, and it contains active ingredients. One of the gel’s salient features is that it cools on
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY