Photo Credit: skinceuticals.com
The annual meeting American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is a see-and-be-seen scene. It is here that doctors and companies from across the map choose to launch or update their anti-aging skin care lines – citing new delivery systems, science and or other innovations that make their products the must have for all youth seekers.
And Julie Woodward, MD, chief of oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery service at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, would pit Skinceuticals antioxidant-based products against any one of them.
Speaking with influential beauty bloggers and members of the media at a breakfast held during the 2015 AAD meeting in San Francisco, CA, Woodward extolled t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY