Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
As a child, when it came to ice cream, vanilla was always my flavor of choice. Though chocolate, mint chocolate chip and black cherry might be vying for this number one spot right now, my desire for vanilla everything else hasn’t wavered. In the past, I’ll admit that when I’ve run out of my vanilla essential oil I’ve even massaged a drop or two of vanilla extract on my wrists and behind my ears to freshen up. It turns out this enduring “vanilla love” can be chalked up to science.
You know how delicious vanilla is if you’ve ever had a vanilla soufflé, vanilla milkshake, vanilla latte or anything else with vanilla in it, but numerous scientific studies have shown that vanilla has many ot
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY