Cranberry sauce – the tangy essence of every holiday dinner. But these bright red berries are also loaded with omega fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants, which make them ideal for health and beauty products.
Cranberries grow in bogs throughout the cool regions of the northern hemisphere. The fruit is a berry that is initially white, but turns a deep red when fully ripe. Most cranberries are marketed as a “superfruit” due to their nutrient content and antioxidant qualities. Here’s a holiday roundup of fabulous products for you to use for yourself or for stocking stuffers.
A IS FOR ARCONA
[caption id=”attachment_18140″ align=”aligncenter” width=”274″ caption=”Photo Credit: ww
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY