Saturday, June 27th is National Orange Blossom Day and though the orange blossom doesn’t get the same attention as its’ fruit (the orange) does, the orange blossom is where this fruit first originates from and not-so-surprisingly, it takes center stage to those in the know.
The Orange Blossom can be found in the most delicious food and drink recipes (think Middle Eastern recipes, yummy sweet treats, cocktails, tea and more), the most gorgeous bridal bouquets and even in special beauty products for skin care, bath time, fragrance and aromatherapy.
Orange Blossom water is the byproduct from the process of the distillation of orange blossoms for Neroli Essential Oil, often used in add
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY