Want to be on trend this fall? Who doesn’t! The quickest way to get there is with a bold, red lip.
The red lip look was seen on Fall 2015 runways in numerous shows including Celine and Carolina Herrera, a crimson mouth the makeup staple worth following once again. Getting red right comes down to choosing the right red that best flatters your complexion, properly prepping your lips so the color looks pristine once it’s applied and giving your lipstick some staying power so it lasts as long as you need it to.
PICK YOUR POISON: It’s of the utmost importance to choose the right red but any hard and fast rules about finding your best red don’t hold a lot of weight. That’s because the
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS