Photo Credit: Philip Kingsley
Trichology is the scientific study of the hair and scalp, therefore a trichologist specializes in all matters relating specifically to hair and scalp health. Trichologists usually take a holistic approach to hair and scalp treatment, not only taking into account a client’s symptoms, but also evaluating their lifestyle, diet and other possible contributing factors to help diagnose and treat specific conditions.
Trichologist Anabel Kingsley is the main liaise between the Kingsley Clinic and Philip Kingsley products so who better to turn to than her to come up with some troubleshooting tactics to ensure your hair and scalp are healthy and look as gorgeous as possible.
Here, she shares h
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS