What do Andie MacDowell, Julianna Margulies, Trisha Yearwood and Arianna Huffington have in common? At the 7th annual L’Oreal Paris Women of Worth (WOW) awards last week in New York City, each of these celebrities had the honor of introducing one of 10 remarkable women, who were recognized for their life-changing philanthropy.
Not only are the honorees community volunteers and leaders, but each founded and/or runs a charitable organization that impacts thousands of people. Some of these organizations have grown beyond their founder’s wildest dreams and today boast thousands of worldwide volunteers working for their cause.
[caption id=”attachment_27388″ align=”aligncenter” width=”
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY