Pomegranates are a good source of vitamin B and C, and are rich in tannins and potent antioxidant phenols. They are also a fusion of pink and burgundy colors which make them pretty to look at. This little, funny looking fruit is considered a “superfood’ in natural circles and has made its way into the skincare hall of fame. Current research on ingredients such as pomegranate, blueberries, goji berries and acai has shown that you can significantly reduce the impact of free radicals with the help of these powerful antioxidants, which is why we see pomegranate showing up in everything from shampoo to cleansing wipes.
Korres Pomegranate Scrub
[caption id=”attachment_15333” align=”align
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY