Photo Credit: Privai.com
Christina Stratton fell in love with the spa concept when she was touring the world with the pop group i5. During this time, she had the chance to visit some of the most beautiful and luxurious retreats in the world, and she also met some of the great aestheticians in her travels – one, in particular, who helped her finally achieve healthy glowing skin. She was hooked, and soon teamed up with Ilana Alberico, a spa industry vet, to create a spa consulting business called Innovative Spa Management and the all-natural Privai skincare line.
The rest, as they say, is history. Both women chatted with Beauty in The Bag about what they do, how they do it and why they love it. Here’s what
You’re diligent about your skincare. You never go to bed with makeup on. You cleanse and moisturize and protect daily and you even use anti-aging serums regularly, but if you’re wondering if you should add toner into your skincare regimen as well, the answer is probably yes.
Celebrity Aesthetician Renee Rouleau is a big believer in toner and says it’s an important step in all skincare routines no matter your skin type. She offers the following reasons why:
They remove drying chlorine, minerals and chemicals that are in tap water and can be dehydrating to the skin.
They enhance the results of your skincare program. Depending on the ingredients used in the toner, they can help calm s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS