New York City is full of hidden gems – a fabulous neighborhood bistro, a go-to boutique, an off-the-beaten-track champagne bar. Now, the Le Parker Meridien hotel joins the list with its new Underground space – 20,000 square feet of beauty, health and wellness shops and facilities.
Described as a “one-stop shop for the best in fitness and beauty basics,” the just opened space contains a blowout salon, a gym, a spa, a nail salon and a café. It is conceived as a destination not only for hotel guests, but also busy New Yorkers looking for convenient access to several services at once.
The new spa, aptly called Moonshine, really works the underground motif with speakeasy themed d
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY