Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Sometimes it’s impossible to look your best. The cause of this might be that you tossed and turned all night long, or that extra alcohol you downed last night or stress catching up with you and taking a toll on your usual bright-eyed and bushy-tailed appearance. Whatever the culprit, while you might not be capable of looking your best, you certainly don’t have to look your worst!
Here’s what you can do to improve the situation until you can get your good looks back on track:
Moisturize from the inside out and the outside in. Drink a full glass of water upon waking and plenty of water throughout the day. You should also infuse your complexion with a hyaluronic acid moisturizer to plu
When it comes to anti aging, hyaluronic acid has got the chops. This superstar ingredient has many skin supporting benefits when applied topically. It provides antioxidant protection, anti-inflammatory properties, and can plump up your skin like no other. Since the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases as you age — losing around 50% of what you had in your 20s by the time you’ve hit 50 — it’s important to replenish what you’ve lost. Besides giving your skin’s moisture content the mega-boost it needs, it also strengthens the skin’s outer layers so it looks and feel softer, smoother and plumper. And we all know that soft, smooth, plumped up skin is younger looking skin!
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY