Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Whether we’re at home, an upscale restaurant or in a pub with a super-relaxed vibe, a candlelit dinner, a bite of something sweet and a little romance are usually on my Valentine’s Day agenda. So are a dozen long-stemmed roses. I certainly love the way roses look, smell and help to set the mood but did you know that when they’re used in beauty products, roses are so much more than just something pretty to look at? They can actually improve your looks! Roses are known antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agents. They’ll protect your skin from free radicals, and they have a lovely natural scent with aromatherapeutic benefits too.
Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event