Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
August is #NationalPeachMonth and if you haven’t already started enjoying your fair share of fresh, juicy sweet peaches now is your chance. They’re delicious in cobblers, pies, and right off the grill when paired with fresh whipped cream, but my favorite way to indulge is when they’re straight from the farmer’s market.
Besides their yummy scrumptiousness, there’s more to love about peaches. Studies have shown that stone fruits can actually help ward off health related conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and cancer, and they have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties too. Peaches are chock full of vitamin C so whether they’re ingested or applied topically from
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY