If I could choose to sit in the chair of any colorist and have her do her own thing, without a doubt it would be Sharon Dorram, known for her low-maintenance color reminiscent of children’s hair with its envy-inducing natural highs and lows. After graduating college and attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and Winchester School of Arts in the United Kingdom she trained under Louis Licari and worked with some of the world’s most prestigious stylists such as John Sahag, Oribe, Frédéric Fekkai, and Peter Coppola. She’s been the spokesperson for major haircare brands including Nexxus and Matrix and was also the named Creative Consultant for the John Frieda brand. She’
Peter Coppola is no newbie to the hair-care arena. He started the keratin revolution decades ago, and has owned more than 30 salons, in addition to working with top magazines, television shows, and websites over a 35-year career.
Now based in Boca Raton, FL, where he operates a salon, Peter has launched a new anti-aging line called Peter Coppola Keratin Concept, a salon and at-home treatment line for reversing damage and the signs of aging hair. Formaldehyde and aldehyde free, the comprehensive line will be sold at more than 30,000 salons nationwide by the end of 2014. Here, Peter shares tips for keeping your hair youthful and healthy.
When we age, how does ou
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS