Peter Coppola is no newbie to the hair-care arena. He started the keratin revolution decades ago, and has owned more than 30 salons, in addition to working with top magazines, television shows, and websites over a 35-year career.
Now based in Boca Raton, FL, where he operates a salon, Peter has launched a new anti-aging line called Peter Coppola Keratin Concept, a salon and at-home treatment line for reversing damage and the signs of aging hair. Formaldehyde and aldehyde free, the comprehensive line will be sold at more than 30,000 salons nationwide by the end of 2014. Here, Peter shares tips for keeping your hair youthful and healthy.
When we age, how does ou
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY