Here is the story of a tragedy with a happy ending. For the second year, TheKnot.com has selected a couple to receive a dream wedding for free, including location, dress, hair, makeup, cake, and flowers. This year’s Dream Wedding couple is Rebekah Gregory and Pete DiMartino, survivors of the Boston marathon bombing.
Rebekah and Pete were at the finish line cheering on Pete’s mom when the bomb went off in Boston on April 15, 2013. Rebekah shielded her young son, saving his life but as a result she endured complex injuries to her left leg. After 15 surgeries, she still faces possible amputation. Pete lost 90% of the Achilles tendon on his right leg and suffered multiple fractures in h
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY