It’s officially official.
Its been 20-plus years in the making, and there will finally be a full ban on the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in Europe effective March 11, 2013.
Largely due to efforts by the European Coalition to End Animal Experiments, anyone who wishes to sell new cosmetic products and ingredients in the EU can’t test them on animals anywhere in the world. This directive includes all cosmetics from toiletries and beauty products to soap and toothpaste. The animal rights group has been working behind the scenes for more than 20 years to move this ban through despite lots of petitions and legislative foot-dragging.
But the final word came from EU health and co
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event