Photo Credit: styleuncapped.com
We’ve seen fashion designers partner with cosmetics companies to create special collections—the new Lancôme Show Collection by Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz is a perfect example, as is Michelle Obama fave Tracy Reese’s past collaboration with Clinique. But now you can take design into your own hands and create a personalized Nivea lip balm case.
You can choose from over 400 patterns and symbols, 12 design themes, and five lip balm formulations to customize your own tube. You can design the tube in just minutes on a dedicated micro site, StyleUncapped.com and have it delivered within 2 weeks. And the real fabulous news is the price: just $6 each for 1-5 balms, $5 each for 6-20 balms
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event