Photo Credit: styleuncapped.com
We’ve seen fashion designers partner with cosmetics companies to create special collections—the new Lancôme Show Collection by Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz is a perfect example, as is Michelle Obama fave Tracy Reese’s past collaboration with Clinique. But now you can take design into your own hands and create a personalized Nivea lip balm case.
You can choose from over 400 patterns and symbols, 12 design themes, and five lip balm formulations to customize your own tube. You can design the tube in just minutes on a dedicated micro site, StyleUncapped.com and have it delivered within 2 weeks. And the real fabulous news is the price: just $6 each for 1-5 balms, $5 each for 6-20 balms
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY