Photo Credit: getpmd.com
Microdermabrasion has been a popular skin treatment for the past 25 years. What started as a rudimentary exfoliation process using salt or chemical crystals, has morphed into a sophisticated clinical skin treatment that is a mainstay in upscale dermatology offices, medical spas, skin clinics, and even in your bathroom.
This growing class of therapeutic skin treatments works for all skin types, even sensitive skin in moderation, and targets a whole slew of things you want to improve about your skin, including acne, pores, fine lines, pigmentation, dull texture, slack tone, and radiance, and even those little red bumps called KP (keratosis pilaris).
SilkPeel3 Diamond Dermalinfusi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY