Photo Credit: getpmd.com
Microdermabrasion has been a popular skin treatment for the past 25 years. What started as a rudimentary exfoliation process using salt or chemical crystals, has morphed into a sophisticated clinical skin treatment that is a mainstay in upscale dermatology offices, medical spas, skin clinics, and even in your bathroom.
This growing class of therapeutic skin treatments works for all skin types, even sensitive skin in moderation, and targets a whole slew of things you want to improve about your skin, including acne, pores, fine lines, pigmentation, dull texture, slack tone, and radiance, and even those little red bumps called KP (keratosis pilaris).
SilkPeel3 Diamond Dermalinfusi
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event