New York Dermatologist Eric Schweiger believes that no one should have to deal with acne on his own. Everyone needs a partner for their acne treatment plan to work. So he created the concept of Personal Acne Coaches™— sort of like a Weight Watchers counselor—to guide you through the process. At the new Clear Clinic in the Flatiron district of New York City, he has a team of board-certified physician assistants who specialize in acne treatment to help patients navigate through the maze of treatment options, and to stay on track.
“Fifty million Americans have acne, but only ten million of them see a dermatologist,” says Schweiger. “That leaves forty million who are on their own. A l
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY