Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Unlike many other diseases, we know what causes the majority of skin cancers –exposure to the sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. Despite this, skin cancer treatments ranked as the most commonly performed procedures by American Society for Dermatologic Surgery members in 2015 for the fourth year in a row – confirming the growing incidence of this disease.
The numbers of new cases may be rising, but many dermatologists are cautiously optimistic that we are making slow and steady progress on all fronts and are nearing the skin cancer tipping point.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event