Called the hippest city in the Southwest, Austin, Texas is known for its cool vibe. The city is home to the SXSW Music, Film, and Interactive Festival not to mention a promising artist community and more live music than just about anywhere else. These are some of the reasons that celebrities such as Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConaughey and Pro Tennis player Andy Roddick choose to make their home in Austin.
And Austinites seeking skin care are looking for subtle results that fit in with their understated and active lifestyles.
With offices in Steiner Ranch and Pflugerville, dermatologist Ted Lain, MD is known by locals for his smooth touch and natural-looking results.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY