Hair is huge – maybe not in terms of volume this season, but certainly when it comes to business. So much so, hairdresser Andrew Barton, former winner of British Hairdresser of the Year recently remarked how big the business has become: “Hairdressing employs 1% of the entire British workforce and has a turnover of one billion pounds.” Add to that hair products and the global hair care market is worth $60.82 billion (source: L’Oréal).
So important is this area of beauty, that L’Oréal, the parent company of hair-care brands such as Garnier, Redken, Kerastase and Matrix, has just opened a first-of-its-kind Global Hair Research Centre in Clichy (a Paris suburb) that is exclusively d
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event